Do you call your local building center a lumberyard when there is so much more than lumber? Thank you to Mike and Nick Mead for sharing their story with us about the Luverne Building Center. Mike and Nick, father and son, believe in great customer service and being honest with their customers, especially in a time of shortages with their products. 80% of their business is done with contractors with the other 20% being people walking in off the street.

Southwest Minnesota CEO Calendar


Add this calendar to your iPhone
Print Calendar

News Archive

Southwest Minnesota CEO Calendar